The MOBA addresses detecting, modeling, improving and disseminating best agility practices and theories. Different agility phenomena will be studied from a systemic viewpoint, distinguishing endogenous agility inside an organization and the exogenous one as business connections with external parties. Common principles of model-driven research and engineering of organizational or technical artefacts will guarantee consistency and interoperability of the results obtained.
In order to model and study organizational and business agility in a system context we inevitably should join together enterprise architecture, semantic interoperability, model-driven design of information systems, models validation, business value co-creation.
- Business and Organizational Agility: foundations and definition
- Practical modelling and developing agility (including application and critical comparison of agile artefacts like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, SBD and others)
- System and Design Thinking
- Agile development and digital transformation
- Semantic interoperability in an agile world
- Business rules modeling
- Information Systems modeling
- Teaching Model-driven Lean-Agile Practices (including promotion of agile mindset and values )
Accepted papers of MOBA workshop will be published as a separate post-proceedings volume of Springer LNBIP in a book format.
Workshop papers submission deadline (hard): March 26th, 2022
Workshop papers decison: April 25th, 2022 • Early Birds registration: May 6st, 2022 • Camera-ready of all papers : May 20th, 2022 • MOBA workshop : June 6th-7th, 2022